Monday, April 4, 2016

Logos post



I like the balance of red and yellow, two colors that are powerful and attract attention. I also like how the logo has the same shape on the top and bottom with a crest like shape in the middle with further illustrations. The finishings on the end on the top and bottom make it  more distinct and the balls on the sides complete it.

I like how the next five are directly staring at the viewer and have a clear focal point. They have one background color that adds to the message being delivered.
I

1 comment:

  1. You chose mostly combination logos, similarly to how I did. I like all the logos that you chose. It seems that we both are drawn so mostly symmetrical logos. I guess that's our style. Clean looking, symmetrical type logos that include both words and designs. I like that.

    ReplyDelete