Wednesday, March 23, 2016


  1. I believe that my stance is clear with my poster because it contains a few of Donald Trump's outrageous and controversial comments that a Trump supporter would definitely not include. It also uses the American flag as it's background/platform and the traditional red and white stripes, along with the black font helps the words stand out, and attract the readers attention. With Trump himself replacing the stars in the corner with a black background with a mysterious look on his face.
     2. I do not feel that I was completely successful in recreating my poster idea digitally. The       
original thumb nails and drafts had a clear focal point while the digital version has three elements competing for the immediate attention. The red and white stripes, the words, and the image of Trump.

     3 . Aside from the switch to no dominant focal point in favor of a combination of focal points, i also use fewer colors in the final digital version. Red, white, and black, are all very powerful colors and are the only ones present. These three colors alone deliver a more stern and direct message, with clear understanding of what they represent. 

    4. My poster is strongest in the concept category as it's obvious what my stance on Donald Trump is. My American flag being taken over by Trump, who is shown in a dark, sus, and  intimidating image. My weakest area is skill and technique because I do have a few rough edges and some lines could be executed more smoothly. 

5. The most challenging part concept wise how to separate this poster from other Trump posters, and to have Donald Trump literally taking over the American flag says a lot about what kind of President he would be.

6. Technically the most difficult part was adding the sentences to the stripes because some are longer then others. I also had to make a balance between the red and white.







No comments:

Post a Comment